Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ever wonder

Ever wonder why you are the way you are?  Every wonder if your view is just plain out of the loop with everyone else?  I do, I wonder if other people have travel the same path.  I have been called stuck up, I have had people say you are a strong women, I have had people say you are a judgmental B.. When I look in the mirror I do not see this.  I see a women who is 50 +.  My husband loves me I know this and it is my greatest comfort.  I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for school and can not wait to me some of my class mates.  I wonder when i finally finish if my path will be the one that God has planned for me, I hope so I have to pay off some student loans, who knew I would be so far in debt because I wanted to get my teaching certificate. I am having a hard time staying focused right now with the school wotk, I would like to blow it off but I have a grade point average that I do not want to blow, so I had better get back to it

3 comments:

  1. First off you made a grammatical error on line five. You said me instead of meet. Your title is obsure because it has no corrilation what so ever with this.....peice. You need to make the font bigger so people can actually read what you are writing. I expect to see better posts in the future, but I suppose I will follow you for all of those......older people I must associate with or else I will be sent to one of those homes by my oldest daughter. Continue on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bunny
    The idea behind this is to just express your feelings. Do you ever wonder how you got to be where you are today? I look back and it seems like yesterday that my life was in front of me, why does that have to change at 50+? Grammar is not my strong suit! You mention that your daughter will send you to a home, why? There are some good ones out there and there are some bad ones. I am hoping that my daughter will be supportive of me, but I also hope when the time come if I have to go to a home that my family will not just drop me off at the door and say bye, bye Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorthy doesn't like me having to be at her house all the time. I live alone and she won't ever let me be by myself! She's afraid I might die or something bizzar like that. But you know what, I like the peace and quiet!

      Delete